Navigating the complex compliance landscape.
Regulatory compliance is becoming increasingly complex; and the power and reach of regulators continues to expand. Our team has the expertise to guide you through the challenges this evolving operating environment creates.
Whether you need independent verification of information reported to regulators or your organisation is voluntarily seeking independent verification to avoid factual errors (and the risk of non-compliance) - we can help.
The BDO Advisory team can support you to ensure:
- Regulatory compliance with financial and non-financial reporting requirements
- Regulatory risk is effectively managed
- Strong corporate governance
- Compliance that’s consistent with the entity’s commercial objectives.
Our people take part in regular training and are active in professional and technical committees. We express our views and perspectives through these committees and direct engagement with the regulators. It’s this approach that enables us to proactively help you stay on top of today’s ever-evolving compliance landscape.
Our compliance and regulatory audit experience covers:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance
- Compliance department strategic assessments
- Corporate Governance assessments
- Data Security and Privacy
- Financial Institutions Act and Regulations
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Insurance Act and Regulations
- Securities Industry Legislation